Give someone else a gift membership: You can use the CCC website to give the gift of the CCC to your friends.
Not sure when your dues will lapse? View your Profile under "My account"! While you are there, please review and update your personal data for accuracy.
Quotes from our admirers
Membership in the CCC includes:
- Access to our email list (members and non-members alike)
- Access to our Facebook page (members and non-members alike)
- Access to our Facebook Gear Swap page (members and non-members alike)
- Access to the Newsletter Archive
- Membership sticker free to new members.
- Discounts at a number of retailers, including Great Outdoor Provision Company, the Nantahala Outdoor Center, Outdoorplay.com, KayakShed.com, and others!
- Access to the many clinics offered by the CCC!
- Eligibility for Trip Coordinator incentives!
- Attend Week of Rivers!
- Additional features on the website
- Access to trips posted for members only
- Access to the Membership Directory
- Access to the CCC Business Discussion Board
- A voice in the Club direction (voting on officers and other club topics)
Membership in the Carolina Canoe Club can be an individual or a household. The dues are the same for both.
To Join or Renew On-line: Submit and pay for your membership online.
To Join or Renew via USPS/Snail Mail: If you would prefer to renew by mail, send a check for your dues to: CCC Membership Chairman, PO Box 12932, Raleigh, NC 27605.
View/print a membership application form. Mail it with a check for your dues to the address on the form
Please note that there's a signficant delay in processing your membership by check. The PO Box is at best checked bi-weekly, and then the check has to process through. Plan accordingly!